The March/April Issue of Bent Threads Newsletter has posted!
Vol. 1; Issue 1
What’s Featured this month?
- CAB Meeting Notes from the April meeting
- Mask Making Challenge
- New Member/Membership Renewals
- Poetry Corner
- ASG Style Show
Ready to read the full newsletter? Get it now on: ASG.org at https://www.asg.org/wp-content/members/newsletters/Cosplay_Pacific_Northwest_Bent_Fibers.pdf
Read on for step-by-step directions to access the newsletter….
- Log in by clicking the Member Login button, select Login First! from the drop-down list
- Use YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD to login. Your password is your MEMBER ID# (unless you’ve changed it).
- If you cannot log in, click the Forgot Password link on the webpage
- If you’re having problems, check the Website FAQ’s for more information
- or, call June Scott at 253-891-1880 to find out your member ID number and what email is on file for you with National
- or, email Jennifer@ASG.org. Jennifer is in the National office and is usually quick to respond.
- Once in the Members Only area, expand Offers, Newsletters, Notions & Videos by clicking the pink + sign
- Scroll down to the News & More section
- Click Chapter Newsletters to open the list of all the ASG newsletters organized by State
Scroll way, way down to Washington
- Click on Bent Fibers next to Cosplay
- While you are there, check out Seattle, South Puget Sound and Silverdale chapters!
- The Newsletter will automatically download to your computer as a PDF file
- Save to your computer for reading pleasure and future reference.
- Please note that only the most recent issue of each Chapter’s Newsletter is available on the ASG National Website.
Tip: If you are already logged in to the National website and click the newsletter link in your email, you will go directly to the Forever In Stitches newsletter. https://www.asg.org/wp-content/members/newsletters/Cosplay_Pacific_Northwest_Bent_Fibers.pdf. This is a permanent link that will always take you to the most recent Cosplay PNW newsletter!
[wppb-restrict message=”You must be a member and logged in to access a copy of Bent Fibers”]